View Profile Fiergon

21 Movie Reviews

Can we please be done with Street Fighter jokes?

...Or at the very least, the unfunny ones?

Wow, just-- wow.

Holy crap, a Voodoo Vince flash. You're my hero. Love the game and love this song, which the motions were synced really well to. Colors and layout were nice for the characters and background. Loved the windows lighting up as the guitar strummed down the skyscraper. The texture going on in the background was cool, too- It gave some character to the background without drawing too much attention to itself.

Allinall, great stuff!

Emanhattan responds:

Really nice!

Love how the memories got switched up as the movie went on. Really good, love the style. Good memories, bad memories, your memories. Thanks for letting us take a look.

4 Game Reviews

good. very very good.

some people like to argue whether or not this is a game-- but since you told us from the very start that this was a storytelling experience, i say nuts to those chumps.

as said before-- very good job.

Heh.

I like how the community quickly developed a workaround for the "One Chance" rule, thus making the whole game a moot point.

That's basically the people all at once going, "Yyyeeeah, well, while we appreciate your whole indie art-cred schtick, we're not going to let you deny us any of the content we want."

Art games.

Naaa, na-na-na....

This game is fun and extremely addicting, like some sort of interstellar Katamari Damacy. I can't really find anythng wrong, good job.

1 Art Review

Great stuff!

love the colors, and that loose painty atmospheric perspective. that picture looks like it was taken from crane, yea?

You know, it's really not so much magic as it is putting pennies over your eyes.

Jayson Cavender @Fiergon