SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

Can we please be done with Street Fighter jokes?

...Or at the very least, the unfunny ones?

Vince The Voodoo doll Vince The Voodoo doll

Wow, just-- wow.

Holy crap, a Voodoo Vince flash. You're my hero. Love the game and love this song, which the motions were synced really well to. Colors and layout were nice for the characters and background. Loved the windows lighting up as the guitar strummed down the skyscraper. The texture going on in the background was cool, too- It gave some character to the background without drawing too much attention to itself.

Allinall, great stuff!

Emanhattan responds:

DARE DARE

Pretty cheesy and nice.

See I was like, wait a minute I saw this thing before almost exac- then I saw the author comments and went, Aha! So, nice. It's a cool remake, for sure.

Only disconcerting thing is that the art style is really similar to yours in Vorago (loved that one, too), so halfway through the movie I was sorta expecting some winged hellspawns to just start flooding the place, or something. But that's more a me-thing, this was an awesome movie!

If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

Really nice!

Love how the memories got switched up as the movie went on. Really good, love the style. Good memories, bad memories, your memories. Thanks for letting us take a look.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Fantastic

Obviously worth the wait. Lots went into this project, and it really shows. Good job, guys.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Awesome stuff!

You've clearly been working hard between your submissions on your art, animation, and all that. It looks great!

Great to see your stuff again, keep it up!

Two minutes of terror EP1 Two minutes of terror EP1

Wow, good story.

Please stop making flashes based on the nightmares I had as a kid.

But still, this was really cool.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Aaaaaagh!

Don't stop there, I was just on the edge of my seat! Seriously!

...But this is truly beautiful. You made my heart leap a few times. Love the art, the plot, the 3D and the overall atmosphere. I am -very- glad you took your time on this.

The Art Show The Art Show

Heh.

Yeah, this would be pretty funny if put up on display in a gallery. Anim's a little choppy in places, but good stuff still.

Dollar Dollar

Nice.

I like how like, half the reviews are all complaining about the currency being sodomized.

...Well, I thought it was pretty funny.