SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

Can we please be done with Street Fighter jokes?

...Or at the very least, the unfunny ones?

Vince The Voodoo doll Vince The Voodoo doll

Wow, just-- wow.

Holy crap, a Voodoo Vince flash. You're my hero. Love the game and love this song, which the motions were synced really well to. Colors and layout were nice for the characters and background. Loved the windows lighting up as the guitar strummed down the skyscraper. The texture going on in the background was cool, too- It gave some character to the background without drawing too much attention to itself.

Allinall, great stuff!

Emanhattan responds:

DARE DARE

Pretty cheesy and nice.

See I was like, wait a minute I saw this thing before almost exac- then I saw the author comments and went, Aha! So, nice. It's a cool remake, for sure.

Only disconcerting thing is that the art style is really similar to yours in Vorago (loved that one, too), so halfway through the movie I was sorta expecting some winged hellspawns to just start flooding the place, or something. But that's more a me-thing, this was an awesome movie!

dys4ia dys4ia

good. very very good.

some people like to argue whether or not this is a game-- but since you told us from the very start that this was a storytelling experience, i say nuts to those chumps.

as said before-- very good job.

One Chance One Chance

Heh.

I like how the community quickly developed a workaround for the "One Chance" rule, thus making the whole game a moot point.

That's basically the people all at once going, "Yyyeeeah, well, while we appreciate your whole indie art-cred schtick, we're not going to let you deny us any of the content we want."

Art games.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Naaa, na-na-na....

This game is fun and extremely addicting, like some sort of interstellar Katamari Damacy. I can't really find anythng wrong, good job.

Winter on Long Winter on Long

Great stuff!

love the colors, and that loose painty atmospheric perspective. that picture looks like it was taken from crane, yea?